The P1000N has slightly different hardware from the other variants.. another long story short, this model isnt the Euro, Tmobile, AT&T, CDMA version... its the Latin American version.
So... if you didnt know that already and somehow screwed up your device (The screen is blank/ black after flashing)
You need to download all these files:
https://sites.google.com/site/p1000firmware/ All the file sharing sites that used to have these files have been removed by the govt., so try this link http://bit.ly/mQEaHO
I've never tried my method with the link above so i dont know if these instructions are valid anymore.
Make sure you tick "repartition" is checked (Odin)
- Then you put the device in download mode.
- (Volume down + Power button together) - to enter download mode (the screen will still be blank)
- Once Odin recognizes the device it should look like this: (with the yellow thing highlighted)
If your device is already in Download mode and the program doesnt pick it up, do it again (volume down + power button)
MAKE SURE Re-Partition is checked
- After it finishes it'll reboot, and you'll have your screen back/ should have your screen back
- If after it restarts you get stuck at the Samsung screen, restart the device in Samsung's Recovery console (Volume Up + Power + Home Button) and choose wipe to factory default or whatever it says (factory default) then restart.
Let me know if you run into problems. BTW i was able to load Clockworkmod on it :-p