Jun 27, 2011

1940s Pin Up

So, i've been wanting to do some 1940s Pin Up photo shoot. I have the know how, retouching; to get the desired look.... i think i have that locked, ugh.. where are my volunteers?

Disclaimer:
  • All images will be confidential 
  • Age limit: 18  but ≤ 65 
  • Lingerie required.. or come naked if you want.... relax im a Professional -_-
  • Red lipstick required
  • Coco Cola shape.... not required for this

To give you an idea what im trying to achieve here:

   
  
 
 




 

 


I know someone should have a suit like this... bring it.

5 comments:

Joel Finnigen said...

OIL MAN PRESENT!!!!

Jamaipanese said...

I will be the assistant!

Greg said...

when you get your volunteer we will bid on who gets to be the oil man, Joel cant get to be the oil man every time star, come in like mi need fi get the union involved inns dis.

Owen said...

I don't know whats going on here but I'll provide technical assistance

Don G said...

Ok..for everyone who carries a female they can be assistants.. Deal?