May 26, 2014

Capsule hotel, Kobe, Japan










So I just checked into my hotel for $27.. lol its so cool. It has an alarm, cable TV (12 channels), dimmer lights, radio, clean, spacious for a capsule.


If I had to guess I'd say 4 feet (width), 5 feet (height), 7' length.. Which is good for one person or very intimate for 2 (if they allow it) though I didn't see it in the rules that it's not allowed to share _._

The bathroom is shared but very clean. Shaving stuff, moisturizers, etc.
In the locker you are assigned you get pajamas, a towel and I think a rag.

Though there is no Wi-Fi at the hotel there is nationwide Wi-Fi and signal inside the capsule..
Edit:
Apparently only for Japanese or only if you have a Japanese credit card. Lame

There are 2 PCs on level 2 with free internet access. About 30mb/s

You can put your bags and stuff in the locker, hang your jackets, etc.

Shoes are not allowed beyond the door. Lockers are assigned for shoes at the door after check in.

All in all I think it was a quite nice experience for a westerner. Definitely not for everyone, but if you want that "Fifth Element" (movie) feel, this is the place.

Sayonara

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: